Aerostar 601P Superstar 700 1977 N778E
1977 Aerostar / Superstar 700, WAAS GPS– N778E S/N 61P-0434-161
4076 Hours Total Time Since New
525 SMOH Overhauled by Poplar Grove 2007 ( LH )
976 SMOH Overhauled by Victor Aviation ( RH ) 525 Since Prop Strike Inspection Poplar Grove, 2007
525 SPOH Precision Propeller, 700 Conversion ( Both sides) 2007
- King KFC-200 Autopilot with Flight Director
- PMA 8000B audio panel
- K1525 slaved HSI
- GNS 530 Nav/Com GPS ( WAAS )
- GNS 430 Nav/Com GPS ( WAAS )
- GTX 330 Transponder with mode S
- Avydine EX 500 CMAX / Jepp view / XM weather
- XM Roady 2 XM receiver interfaced into audio panel
- CD player
- Traffic avoidance
- Machen Superstar Upgrade
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Oxygen system
- Club Seating – (6) Place
- (3) Blade Propellers with Polished Spinners
- New panel overlays ( 2005 )
- 24 Volt System
- Pilot & Co-pilot toe brakes, and parking brakes
- Hobbs Meter
- Alternate Static Source
- Engine Hour Recorder
- Overhead Switch Panel
- Outside Air Temperature Gauge
- Ventilation 2-Speed Fan
- De-ice Boots
- External Power Receptacle
- Instrument Panel Lighting
- Map Lights
- Wing Tip Strobe Lights
- Nose Landing Taxi/ Recognition Lights
- Navigation Lights
- Cabin Reading Lights – four
- Heated Propellers
- Pilot Vent Window
This Loaded Superstar 700 also has the following Machen mods, 600-119, 600-129A, 600-130, 600-132, 144, 242, 245, 250, 252, 254, 746C, 920A
INTERIOR: Khaki Leather interior with harmonizing carpet and side panels. ( New 2005 ) Excellent Condition.
EXTERIOR: Matterhorn white with Black velvet metallic. Accented with Dark red metallic and gold .
New Paint 2005, GORGEOUS!
Fresh Annual with Sale
New Air Conditioning Compressor, and lines upgraded to R134a
Fresh Annual just completed in LaBelle, FL. Airplane is READY TO GO NOW!!!!
Asking $189,000/Make Offer/Trade!!!!
Specifications and/or descriptions are provided as introductory information. They do not constitute representations or warranties of Northern Jet Sales, LLC. Accordingly; you should rely on your own inspection of the aircraft.